CobraHead Long Handle
- Uses for the tool include cultivating, weeding, scalping, furrowing, raking,
de-thatching, edging, compost bed maintenance and more.
- Older Gardeners and gardeners with limited kneeling and bending ability will
find the tool and especially enabling device.
- The tool is ideal for agricultural workers for whom short handled tools are
either discouraged or not allowed. It weeds deeply and precisely next to
valuable crops without damaging the crop or its roots.
- The blade is easily replaceable. The tough tool is exceptionally well
made in Wisconsin, USA.
- CobraHead Long Handle weighs approx. 2lbs.6oz. The overall tool length is
- The CobraHead out-weeds and out-digs all similar tools.
- The time proven blade design breaks up and plows almost any soil.
- The comfortable and efficient handle allows easy left-hand or right-hand
The CobraHead Long
Handle uses the same "steel fingernail" blade as used on the
award-winning CobraHead Weeder and Cultivator garden tool. The Long Handled tool
is easy to use. Numerous gardening, landscaping, and agricultural taks are
performed by hand, while standing up.